A fluid and efficient road connection
Road transport within HAROPA is a high-performance and flexible mode of transport, which is fully integrated to HAROPA multimodal logistics organisation.
The main French and European markets connected in 10 minutes
- connection in less than 10 minutes with the European motorway networks via the A131 and A29 motorways
- direct connection to the South-West and Spain and Portugal via the A28 motorway
- high-quality infrastructure and competitive services to clear goods: 300 companies offering services of road haulage
- no congestion phenomenon for HAROPA – Port of Le Havre connections
A system of truck appointments on terminals unique in Europe
- community system of truck appointments in all terminals
- improvement of the time of transit of the haulier at the operator’s: entries and exits guaranteed in less than 60 minutes
- reduction of CO2 emissions
and also :
- simplification of the management of badges for port access for hauliers via a secure internet site accessible 24/7
- increase in the available capacity of parking areas for trucks
- more services proposed to hauliers
- guaranteed security of goods and safety of drivers.